The explanation:
1) A few weeks ago, I read Mindy Kaling's book, and she wrote that she had considered "The Girl with No Tattoos" as a possible title. I liked that idea so much - and I am a girl with no tattoos, either!
2) My three-year-old hearty eater just started becoming not so hearty. Really, he would ask for one thing, eat half or less, and then ask for another thing. We're nipping that in the bud right now, as that is unacceptable. If he wants something, then he cannot have something else until he is finished with the first thing. A couple of weeks ago, I said,
"What is this? The land of half-finished food?"
So - there you go.
1) A few weeks ago, I read Mindy Kaling's book, and she wrote that she had considered "The Girl with No Tattoos" as a possible title. I liked that idea so much - and I am a girl with no tattoos, either!
2) My three-year-old hearty eater just started becoming not so hearty. Really, he would ask for one thing, eat half or less, and then ask for another thing. We're nipping that in the bud right now, as that is unacceptable. If he wants something, then he cannot have something else until he is finished with the first thing. A couple of weeks ago, I said,
"What is this? The land of half-finished food?"
So - there you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment