(For my A to Z Blogging Challenge 2013, I am going to share music - one song a day - that has meant something somehow to me in my life.)
A "T" song from my life soundtrack/playlist:
1) "Trapped in a Drive Thru" is a piece by "Weird Al". In 2008, my oldest niece had the whole thing memorized. I have some video of her singing it, too, somewhere. However, I am not going to embarrass her by posting it here, even though I think she was really cute. She had a great voice (and still does!) She was 8 years old at the time. If you have ever heard this song, it is very long, and quite verbose. (It goes on and on.)
2) For some reason, I have the Weird Al version on my mp3 player . . . it is definitely one of those songs that is on my life playlist. The day after the funeral of my first baby boy, she sang the whole thing for us. It made me feel a little better that life does go on. And that sometimes life can be fun. (I was also still in shock, though, come to think about it.)
3) While I was pregnant with my first baby boy, and running an Anime Club at the library where I worked, one of the participants convinced me that we should watch this video. It's not anime, though . . . I don't think.
A "T" song from my life soundtrack/playlist:
1) "Trapped in a Drive Thru" is a piece by "Weird Al". In 2008, my oldest niece had the whole thing memorized. I have some video of her singing it, too, somewhere. However, I am not going to embarrass her by posting it here, even though I think she was really cute. She had a great voice (and still does!) She was 8 years old at the time. If you have ever heard this song, it is very long, and quite verbose. (It goes on and on.)
2) For some reason, I have the Weird Al version on my mp3 player . . . it is definitely one of those songs that is on my life playlist. The day after the funeral of my first baby boy, she sang the whole thing for us. It made me feel a little better that life does go on. And that sometimes life can be fun. (I was also still in shock, though, come to think about it.)
3) While I was pregnant with my first baby boy, and running an Anime Club at the library where I worked, one of the participants convinced me that we should watch this video. It's not anime, though . . . I don't think.
No comments:
Post a Comment