Wednesday, April 24, 2013

U is for Undone (The Sweater Song)

(For my A to Z Blogging Challenge 2013, I am going to share music - one song a day - that has meant something somehow to me in my life.)


"Undone (The Sweater Song)" -  Weezer

1) I was an undergrad in college when this song first came out.  I remember listening to this song while writing papers (along with Nivana Unplugged.  And the Beatles.  Always the Beatles.)

2) This song tickled my funny bone. . .  it made me laugh.  So I relaxed with this song, which for an anxious person is always a good thing.  

3) In 2007 - and had not thought of this song in quite a while - I suddenly had it stuck in my head for days.   It was one of the first, if not THE first song I quote in my status on facebook.  This is back when status updates were still in the third person.  "LJ is ________________."    And then I just typed in "If you want to destroy my sweater, pull a thread as you walk away . . ."  I was wearing a sweater that day, you know.   It made sense.  



No comments:

Post a Comment