Thursday, April 4, 2013

D is for Drops of Jupiter by Train (2013 A to Z Blogging Challenge)


(For my A to Z Blogging Challenge 2013, I am going to share music - one song a day - that has meant something somehow to me in my life. 


The facts:

1)  I don't remember hearing this song when it was first released.   I first heard it a couple of years later (that's what I remember, at least), and fell in love with it.

2)  I borrowed a CD from the library and listened to it in my car on repeat (I had just gotten a car that had a CD player in it.  My previous car hadn't even had a cassette player, and the radio hardly worked) on my way to and from work.  

3) I participated in a Relay for Life walk in 2002, and requested this song with the DJ.   

4) I still like Train.   One of their recent pieces, "Drive By", is also a song I listen to, although I really like "Five By" better (the Sesame Street video also starring the Count and Elmo.)  




2 comments:

  1. Nice "D" word...and kudos to you for indulging in something that makes you happy!

    Patricia, Sugar & Spice & All Things ? Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song!! I think we are around the same age because these songs are familiar in that way. This a clever thing to do for the challenge. I look forward to seeing all the songs you pick. Thanks for coming by my blog Raising Twins!!

    ReplyDelete