Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for so much in my life.  Today, I ran 2.5 miles the treadmill at the gym.  To be able to do that is amazing!   To have my wonderful husband is the best thing in the world.  I still feel in awe that I met him, and that he still loves me years later.  To have our son in our lives!  (Even though he has started taking his tantrums to a whole new level.)  To be able to go and visit family.

At the same time, I am still homesick for Tucson . . . I find myself envisioning driving down various roads in and around Tucson, and the video in my head replays it perfectly.   

I was homesick for the midwest (mostly my job and family) when we first moved there, and then suddenly, I loved it there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment