I started this blog a year ago, and now I have not posted in over a month. I'm rather ashamed of myself.
Here is my bucket list for 2012, and the results (in red):
1) Run in a 5k Race (aiming for March), complete it, and not come in last. Completed!
.
2) Actually learn how to do the Electric Slide, and maybe Cha-Cha slide . . . in preparation for my brother's wedding coming up in 2013. I learned the Elmo Slide . . . there is still time for the others!
3) NOT break a bone in one of my feet this year, so that the "curse" of even years that began in 2004 is broken.
It is 3:40 PM on New Year's Eve (Dec 31) and so far, so good! As a note, my left ankle has been sore, but nothing is broken, and I have still have been able to run.
4) Complete/finish a crochet project. I am good at starting but not always at completing the project. I did crochet and finish a scarf for my son! Yay!
5) Perhaps conceive our last child? Not yet. Maybe this coming year.
6) Keep the kitchen in reasonable order and cleanliness. I love to cook and bake with enthusiasm. Also, our toddler likes help "clean" out the cupboards. We moved in the middle of the year . . . have done relatively well with our kitchen otherwise as well.
So . . . bucket list for 2013? I need to come up with one. Some items from this list will move on to the new list. Tomorrow I will post the new list.
Here is my bucket list for 2012, and the results (in red):
1) Run in a 5k Race (aiming for March), complete it, and not come in last. Completed!
.
2) Actually learn how to do the Electric Slide, and maybe Cha-Cha slide . . . in preparation for my brother's wedding coming up in 2013. I learned the Elmo Slide . . . there is still time for the others!
3) NOT break a bone in one of my feet this year, so that the "curse" of even years that began in 2004 is broken.
It is 3:40 PM on New Year's Eve (Dec 31) and so far, so good! As a note, my left ankle has been sore, but nothing is broken, and I have still have been able to run.
4) Complete/finish a crochet project. I am good at starting but not always at completing the project. I did crochet and finish a scarf for my son! Yay!
5) Perhaps conceive our last child? Not yet. Maybe this coming year.
6) Keep the kitchen in reasonable order and cleanliness. I love to cook and bake with enthusiasm. Also, our toddler likes help "clean" out the cupboards. We moved in the middle of the year . . . have done relatively well with our kitchen otherwise as well.
So . . . bucket list for 2013? I need to come up with one. Some items from this list will move on to the new list. Tomorrow I will post the new list.
No comments:
Post a Comment