I tried the Baby Center Child Height Predictor today. It asked for his current age, height, and weight. It also asked for the heights of my husband and myself. Based on this, N will be taller than either of us, and will be 6 feet even at age 18. Of course, they say this is just a prediction and not necessarily what will exactly happen. Also, they point out that some boys keep growing until age 21.
Our son could end up fairly tall . . . some tall genes run in both sides of the family, although they didn't show up in me or my husband.
Well, I was supposed to be 6 foot tall, too, but I only managed 5,6. I was a bit diappointed when I didn't reach my "goal"..
ReplyDeleteAccording to something my mom got out of a magazine back in the day, she figured out that I should be 5'9. I ended up only 5'6, too. My youngest brother is around 6'4, so my son could achieve that height, too, although it's hard to imagine.
Delete