Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cutting back on sugar

For the last two months, I have been been just eating sugar and sweets.  I had actually lost weight earlier this year, but then my brother had his wedding, and I just decided to let go.  Now, I believe that I am addicted (again.)  The need for sugar is always there.  Sugar consumption seems to also relieve my anxiety, but then soon it seems to make my anxiety worse.  Withdrawal will be horrible.  I have done it before.

I will begin to really cut back on Monday,  after we celebrate my husband's birthday.  I am making some gluten-free cupcakes and a glutenful pound cake for my husband at his request.

Part of the reason, too, is that I just experienced an early miscarriage, and I am very good at eating my feelings, so to speak.  It feels better to physically chew.  And I really wanted that baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment