Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Now that the 2013 A to Z Challenge is Over . . .

What do I do now? 

I will now admit to having fully posted on THREE different blogs for the 2013 A to Z Blog Challenge.  It greatly helped to have a specific theme for each blog - books on my book blog, first names of dead relatives for my genealogy blog, and music for this blog.   I started composing the posts back in February, and then had them set to automatically post on the date they were to be posted.  

Already I am thinking about themes for next year!  I could be working on the posts already.  I also need to contemplate what I could be doing, blog-wise, in the meantime.   

For my book blog (http://ketabgirl2.blogspot.com), I could make my own challenge of posting at least once a week - about the books I am currently reading or again, about books read in the past.  I will probably do the A to Z challenge again next year - with a slightly different theme. 

On my genealogy blog (http://genealogyocd.wordpress.com/) I need to also make myself post more regularly - somehow.  I need to give that one a little more thought.  I may or may not do A to Z on that blog again next year.  

On this blog - the ideas for next year are wide open!  I am playing with the idea of photos, diary entries of years past, or maybe some specific topic that I am interested in and I think other may  be interested in, too.   As for the rest of this year . . . I don't know.  I need to have a goal.  Maybe I just post something again, once a week or so.  Perhaps I will create my own challenge.  I  have always liked to make lists.  Maybe I will do something like that.   



No comments:

Post a Comment