Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O is for Orinoco Flow (Sail Away)

(For my A to Z Blogging Challenge 2013, I am going to share music - one song a day - that has meant something somehow to me in my life.)

"Orinoco Flow (Sail Away)"  ~ Enya

1) A favorite of mine for years - since the late '80s, probably.  I had an actuall cassette (not recorded off the radio) of this - the full Enya album.  I think I must still have it, and will look for it.

2)  Last year when I was still in Sonoran Bells (before we moved away), we played a handbell arrangement by Kevin McChesney.  (Yes, I am in the video.)

Both videos - Enya and Sonoran Bells:
 




1 comment:

  1. Orinoco Flow is my all time favorite song by Enya! LOVE that song!
    Connie
    A to Z-ing to the end
    Peanut Butter and Whine

    ReplyDelete