(For my A to Z Blogging Challenge 2013, I am going to share music - one song a day - that has meant something somehow to me in my life.)
Back in 2008/2009, I listened to "Gives You Hell" by The All-American Rejects song a lot, and watched it online. We had basic cable then, and I watched VH1 on Saturday mornings to see where this song ranked! I have no idea why this song appealed to me. I think it was perhaps the narrative video. I also listened to this song in the car while I pregnant with my second son. He doesn't get to listen to this song right now - too young and impressionable!
Back in 2008/2009, I listened to "Gives You Hell" by The All-American Rejects song a lot, and watched it online. We had basic cable then, and I watched VH1 on Saturday mornings to see where this song ranked! I have no idea why this song appealed to me. I think it was perhaps the narrative video. I also listened to this song in the car while I pregnant with my second son. He doesn't get to listen to this song right now - too young and impressionable!
I have heard that song many times, but have never seen the video. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete( hope you have a U2 song on your list!)
www.wearinglemon.blogspot.com
your songs bring back memories!
ReplyDeletefave is drops of jupiter so far!