Ah, zest. There is the zest of life and then there is citrus zest -
I use lemon zest to make this pound cake recipe for my husband:
http://germanfood.about.com/od/bakingindex/r/German-Poundcake-Sandkuchen.htm
I do not have a double boiler, so just mix it with the mixer for a long time. This is very calming, actually.
Orange zest is great for making homemade orange chicken. Num!
_______________
This is the last entry of my very first A to Z Blog challenge . . . I am supposed to post my Reflection in a week. Obviously, some of my posts have been serious and sometimes just heavy, and other light and fluffy. I have enjoyed this very much and plan to do it again. My focused reflection will be posted next week! In the meantime, I will return to posting whatever I feel like posting. :)
Congratulations on finishing the A-Z challenge. I enjoyed stopping by your blog.
ReplyDeleteBlessings on your continuing blogging journey.
Margot
http://devotionals-margot.blogspot.com/
http://mosaic-margot.blogspot.com/