Sunday, March 25, 2012

This Week

This week I am going to try to keep my sugar consumption to a minimum. I have been horrible in my sugar consumption lately, and it is showing up in my weight (although overnight, I lost 5 lbs in gas or water weight. . . have no idea. . . my weight fluctuates all the time like this.) I also have my 5k coming up next Sunday.

Next Sunday is also the first day of the A to Z Blogging Challenge. I have the calendar laid out, and possible topics brainstormed. I have even outlined some of my posts. They are generally going to be much longer than some of my normal posts on here. I think having a defined topic is much better for my blog writing, and I think ought to have other blog challenges (even for myself) to encourage my writing.

I was a creative writing minor as an undergrad. I should write more creatively more often . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment