Ahhh! It started raining on our way to the race. . . and was pouring moderately by the time we got there. The temperature outside also dropped to 39F. I was still prepared to do it. I have been anticipating this race - my first ever - for two months now.
When we got there, I was told that it has been postponed.
So we (my husband, to support me, and my toddler) had gotten up early in order to come back home.
Who'd think that in the middle of "dry" season in Tucson, there would be a late winter storm (actually, there was some snow and sleet pretty close to us, and in "our" part of the Catalinas?
Quite annoying. It would have been fine if it had sprinkled during the race . . . it would have been perfect.
On the other hand, this is good, because I've had a cold and sinus headaches for three days in a row now.
No comments:
Post a Comment