Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day One

It has been a while since I have last posted here. 

Every summer, perhaps unlike other people, I gain weight.  It is partially because my allergies in the midwest go haywire by late July, and most of the time, I just feel ill.  It is more difficult to exercise in part because my allergies trigger my asthma, and partly because ragweed just messes with my anxiety.  Therefore, I am craving sugar all the time, and more often than not, I give in. 

Even though yet again today I spent the entire morning with tissues in hand due to a another runny nose, I am going to not let myself eat nearly as much sugar today as I have in the past weeks.  I have only gained about four pounds in the last two months, but between that and less exercise, it is enough to notice while wearing certain clothes (in how they fit.) 

So I am declaring here that I am going to do much better, and increase my exercise as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment