Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Final Day of 2013 - Bucket List Revisited

http://leislj.blogspot.com/2013/01/2013-bucket-list.html

This was my bucket list for 2013: 
1) Learn how to do the Electric Slide and ChaCha Slide for my brother's wedding in July. - This didn't happen, but it was okay. 
2) A certain item transferred from last years list. - Yes, this did happen but it didn't last. I was very sad. 
3) Run another 5K race (officially, just not at the gym - lol :) - unless item #2 happens soon. - I did not run another "official" 5k.  Oh, well.  Races are very expensive around here compared to where we lived in Arizona.
4) Stick with myfitnesspal.com and log food and exercise at least six days a week.  Try to lose 15 lbs by July, unless, again, item #2 comes about.  - I lost about 10 lbs before July.  I did not always stick to logging food, and that much exercise, though. 
5) Potty train my nearly three year old son. - We are half-way through with this.  He doesn't like to go number two on the potty.  Yet.
6) Work on finding a job that I will enjoy.  - I applied for several and interviewed for three.  They chose not to hire me for some reason. 
7) Read at least 100 new-to-me books.  In 2012, I read 151, but that was an anomaly . . . the year before (2011), I read only 75 new-to-me books.  I will set a realistic goal! - So much for that realistic goal.  I read more than 160 this year! 
8) Practice being calm, and not let my anxiety get to me so much. - Still working on this.  I am doing better at it, I think.
9) Post on this blog or on my book blog at least once a week this year.- I was really good with blog posting until this fall.  Oops. 

Now, I must figure out a list of resolutions/bucket list for this coming year.   We'll see.   Maybe I will and maybe I won't! 

No comments:

Post a Comment