Monday, April 15, 2013

M is for Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm


(For my A to Z Blogging Challenge 2013, I am going to share music that has meant something to me in my life at some point.)


"Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm"  - Crash Test Dummies

1) My freshman year as an undergrad in college - they put a video machine of some kind of the dining room of the student union.   This video played constantly.   I fell in love with the song.  It would have been the spring of '94.   

2) Yes, I still listen to this song, too, after 19 years.  19 years???!!  Oh, man, where has the time gone? 




2 comments:

  1. What a fun theme! Admittedly, I have never heard this song, which is strange because I listened to all kinds of stuff 19 years ago. Maybe I needed to watch MTV more, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun song, I remember it well!

    www.wearinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete