Three years ago, a blood test showed that I am mildly allergic to wheat.
So - I stopped eating wheat, gluten, etc.
I did stop getting hives so often.
However, I then consulted an allergist, who doesn't really believe in the blood test. He did a skin test. The skin test showed I was allergic to buckwheat (not related to regular wheat) and baker's yeast (which is on and in a ton of foods), but not wheat! I hadn't east eaten wheat in over a year, though, so now I am wondering if that affected the test.
I have been experiencing eating wheat again lately - at times - but I don't know the difference right now, as I have been taking Allegra every day. Which I will have to stop doing if I get pregnant.
Now that we are moving, I will have to find new doctors anyway. Maybe this will be a good question.
Jeez.
No comments:
Post a Comment