
L is for Lightning
This is a photo I took this past summer during Tucson's monsoon season. As much as the weather tends to be relatively boring in Tucson (it is in the desert, after all), Monsoon Season - which starts at the end of June and lasts into September each year - is very exciting! Storms tend to develop as the days heats up - so late afternoon and into the night is when they mostly occur. Morning will start with cloudless sky, and then in the afternoon it can seem nearly instant with the speed it suddenly becomes cloudy and thunder might be heard not too far away.
that's a great picture! i've always wanted to take a picture of a lightning strike.Nutschell
ReplyDeletewww.thewritingnut.com
Happy A-Zing!
What a cool picture! I love thunder and lightning! Sounds like we have a lot in common - I have a degree in Library & Information Science and love genealogy when I get a chance :-)
ReplyDelete